Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Ongoing Wish List

I have wish lists all over the place--in my Moleskine, on Post It notes, in my Wunderlist app, in my head! But I thought it would be cool to have a visual wish list, so I can see all the things I think I want--and probably will talk myself out of buying most of them. :)

This will be an ongoing, ever-changing wish list.

If you've tried any of the products on my list, please let me know what you think about them! Your feedback has helped informed my shopping decisions so many times, and I really appreciate your honest opinions.




What's on your wish list right now? :)


Follow

1 comment:

  1. I've been lusting after a white pair of low top converse for a while as well! Definitely a staple. Those sam Edelman sandals ate gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete