Thursday, May 26, 2016

NEW Nordstrom Rewards + Nordstrom's Half Yearly Sale

I absolutely love Nordstrom, and choose to purchase from them over other retailers on a regular basis. Their customer service is amazing. Returns couldn't be simpler. They're always been helpful and responsive any time I had questions. Three free samples with any beauty purchase online. The selection of brands and products is mindblowing.

So, it's about freakin' time that Nordstrom rewards us for the money we spend there! They just announced Nordstrom Rewards, which gives everyone the ability to earn points from their purchases, not just Nordstrom credit or debit card holders.

THIS IS AMAZING NEWS, PEOPLE! Because 2,000 points gives you a $20 Nordstrom Note (aka gift card) (aka FREE MONEY!).

The deets on Nordstrom Rewards:
- It is absolutely free to sign up!
- You get 1 point per dollar spent (Nordstom card holders get 2 points per dollar spent, for reference)
- Points are earned at Nordstrom stores, Nordstrom Rack stores, nordstrom.com, nordstromrack.com, and Hautelook
- When you reach 2,000 points, you are issued a $20 Nordstrom Note
- You can spend your much-deserved Nordstrom Notes at any of the above places; and you can spend them on ANYTHING there!
- Reward points expire 3 years from the date earned
- Nordstom Notes expire 1 year from the date issued

If you haven't signed up for Nordstrom Rewards, you should! (Click here to sign up) Especially since the Half Yearly Sale is going on right now!

Now, I haven't been shopping too much this year (I still have a $50 Nordstrom gift card from Christmas--what!?!), but I am so stoked about the Half Yearly Sale. It has already started, and goes through June 5. There are so many things on sale, I hardly know how to contain myself! Unfortunately, not too many beauty products (or maybe that is fortunate for us beauty addicts?).

Here are some of the things in the sale that have caught my eye:



I bought the Ivanka Trump Boni heels in Nude and Black because I've been desperately needing classic pairs of heels, and the Donna Morgan Gia slip dress in Navy. I think the Donna Morgan dress is supposed to be a wedding dress (!?!), but I thought it had an amazing laid back, yet sophisticated vibe for any day of the year. I plan on wearing it for my birthday party this year, which I cannot wait for!

Let me know if you are shopping this sale too, especially if you're trying to rack up those Reward points ;)

P.S. Nordstrom is also having 6% Cash Back on Ebates!

1 comment:

  1. Both of those dresses are super cute!! I'm lusting after the Lush maxi dresses from Nordstrom as Tiffany D always raves about them!

    ReplyDelete